Monday, August 4, 2008

Goa on my mind










I cant seem to get Goa out of my head.This year in Feb I took my first trip to Goa and I cant stop thinking about the place ever since.What I liked about the place? Anyone who has been there at least once would echo my feelings -GOA ROCKS!!!Goa is every travellers paradise.



If you are a lonely soul who wants to drift through the days at the beaches-Go Goa.




If you are a party animal and want to have a party of your lifetime -Go Goa.




If you dig history,love portuguese architecture-Go Goa.




You are a foodie?,Love sea food?-Go Goa(If you havent had a bite at the shacks you havent eaten at Goa at all).




And Goa is the best...when you are in love... and you have a hand to hang on to while you walk on the sand....




I spent my honeymoon in Goa.Goa is THE place to be.:)




Have a great day ahead...and let GOA stay on your mind :)




PS:Check more Goa pics at http://www.flickr.com/photos/laksh_shutterbug/







No comments: